MacPhail speaks @ 4:30 Phone Press Conference

bomp

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Umm why? This is the best move this team has made. And now that the players dont have to stress about whose being traded, they can focus on playing baseball.

Sweet! They can continue to try to be mediocre. That's a great goal to shoot for. Maybe next year they can try to win 82 games instead of 81...

Why not make it at 3:30? We all know he's doing nothing at the warehouse right now except playing solitaire and reading random Wikipedia articles.

You say it like there's something wrong with reading random wikipedia articles. Personally, I can't think of any better way to pass the time.

Can I hear this online?

The station is owned by CBS and they don't like their stations to stream. It is finally changing but WJFK ESPN 1300 is one that still doesn't I think.

I really can't stand CBS/Infinity. Sorry. :(

Sweet! They can continue to try to be mediocre. That's a great goal to shoot for. Maybe next year they can try to win 82 games instead of 81...

I actually think they are getting better. We actually have a rotation, and developing talent. For Once!

The station is owned by CBS and they don't like their stations to stream. It is finally changing but WJFK ESPN 1300 is one that still doesn't I think.

I really can't stand CBS/Infinity. Sorry. :(

For years, many CBS/Infinity stations didn't stream but a few do now. I know HFS does..

I don't know that I'd want to listen to a phone conference live. The sun should have an article/blog up soon after anyway.

JTrea has really got on my last nerve the last few days..why do you think MLB is like fantasy baseball? There is money involved...relationships with agents...chemistry...and you need two teams to tango! We should have only made trades if they will help our team in the future..no reason to just add some minor league fodder that may pan out, and no reason to dump people that could make the last few months fun to watch...even though we have basically no shot at the playoffs or anything...this team can be fun, and we've seen it...

Can i have the status of Loewen please? And what are the plans for Penn, I know he just had a 3 inning stint the other night..

Is olson pitching tonight w/ Norfolk?

can't wait to hear what he says now. I'm skeptical as to what he's going to say. Probably "nothing materialized" or "there wasn't anything out there that matched up." I'm not too sure if Trembley's going to get the job today, as they said they'd resume the manager search on the 31st... I was hoping we'd see a plan in place, and last time I checked, not making any moves to a team that is below .500 isn't going to get you any playoff appearances.

Archived