Saturday, May 27: Ryan Mountcastle Bobblehead day vs Rangers

SteveA

38 minutes ago, Alasdaire said:

Appreciate MLB.TV today. I can get the MASN video feed and the 98 rock radio feed synced up perfectly so that I don't have to listen to Melanie.

Plus still on my TV, there's all of the gameday stats that show the type of pitch/spin rate/break along with a strike zone map. Really an excellent product.

Thanks for the tip, hadn't thought of manually synchronizing (via pause). I was resorting to watching the Rangers feed. Anything but torture-by-Melanie! :(

Edited by now

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Man Givens is throwing 91 MPH. I know it's not all about velocity with sinkerballers, but yikes. He'll need much better command to have success with what he's throwing up there.

They'll probably DFA him if he keeps this up.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, maybenxtyr said:

Are they committed to "X" number of games wearing these abominations of a uniform?

I think it's actually years. That's why I said earlier that they may have to change these uniforms up because I just don't think the sales will be high. I was looking forward to our City Connect jerseys and was actually very sad and disappointed when I saw them.