Saturday, May 27: Ryan Mountcastle Bobblehead day vs Rangers

SteveA

3 minutes ago, HandsomeQuack said:

So far since the program started in 2021, no one has gotten new CCs. But some teams (Colorado, LA Dodgers) have ditched the dark pants, so there is some hope the O's will do that.

Interesting. I figured it was an annual gimmick thing. Maybe there will be a new one with a different name.

There was potential there: McCann has good power numbers vs. LHP. Oh well. Regained some dignity in the final score and Urías got his first XBH since returning from the IL. Let's win tomorrow. TB down by two in the 9th vs the Dodgers and so we may not lose any ground on them....

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

Crap I forgot about AS. Good question. McCann looked awful 

McCann has good numbers vs. LHP (double earlier in the game_ and Hyde may have been wanting to save Santander for lead-taking RBI(s) PH-ing forFrazier, McKenna or Mateo, depending on who they wd bring in to replace Smith (if anyone).

Edited by LA2

2 hours ago, now said:

Thanks for the tip, hadn't thought of manually synchronizing (via pause). I was resorting to watching the Rangers feed. Anything but torture-by-Melanie! :(

No worries! I remember trying to Macgyver this exact thing as a kid because I loved Joe Angel on the radio so much. But it was really difficult even when trying to pause to just the right time on Tivo/DVR.

Seamless synchronization through the app now though, underrated feature.

Haven't tried this yet, but might also come in handy during a national TV broadcast if MASN isn't broadcasting but you still want homer announcers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pat Kelly said:

Detest when Os play non-competitive games.   Texas looks like a complete team toying with the Os “juggernaut.”  Lost weekend. 

Yeah, it was guaranteed the word "juggernaut" was not going to age well. :(

14 hours ago, now said:

Yeah, it was guaranteed the word "juggernaut" was not going to age well. :(

Was the juggernaut thing a Kevin Brown hyperbole statement? 

He was also the guy who said, "Shohei who?" after they struck him out one time. That was just such a ridiculously immature and homer statement that it made me literally cringe when he said it. 

35 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Was the juggernaut thing a Kevin Brown hyperbole statement? 

He was also the guy who said, "Shohei who?" after they struck him out one time. That was just such a ridiculously immature and homer statement that it made me literally cringe when he said it. 

Amazingly, IIRC the quote was attributed to Kyle Gibson.