Camden Yards switching from Pepsi to Coke

8 hours ago, accinfo said:

I am team Pepsi guy all the way.  However, I can resume buying a Pepsi outside the stadium and carrying it in the ballpark as I did when Coke was served before.  If this is the worse decision made by management during the off season I am ok with it!!  

Given the prices, it always makes sense to bring soft drinks in from the outside no matter what brand you prefer.   

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Given the prices, it always makes sense to bring soft drinks in from the outside no matter what brand you prefer.   

But I remember when you could get them outside for $1.00.  Thungs are different today ,I hear every mother say paying $6.00 for a coke is kind of sad. 

I went to the Levy concession stand but the prices were too high. And good old boys were drinking tequila shots and getting high. Singing this is be the year the Orioles fly high.

Edited by Going Underground
  • Haha 2

I don't like either of them. I've never understood the ferocity of the fandom some have one side or the other. But I'm glad the overall reaction seems positive and I hope it improves people's experiences at the park. 

Now, when they give me news that they're adding more beer options (particularly on tap), then I'll get excited. 

4 hours ago, Frobby said:

Given the prices, the O's should bring in those full body airport scanners to stop fans from smuggling in food and drinks. 

31 minutes ago, jamalshw said:

I don't like either of them. I've never understood the ferocity of the fandom some have one side or the other. But I'm glad the overall reaction seems positive and I hope it improves people's experiences at the park. 

Now, when they give me news that they're adding more beer options (particularly on tap), then I'll get excited. 

Adios Angelos Lager?

Checkerspot Brewing will ring in opening day with an ‘Adios Angelos’ lager - The Baltimore Banner
https://www.thebaltimorebanner.com/sports/orioles-mlb/orioles-opening-day-checkerspot-brewing-company-adios-angelos-ZCRWYZA6PRBMLCS3LTULCXRIAQ/

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Going Underground said:

Adios Angelos Lager?

Checkerspot Brewing will ring in opening day with an ‘Adios Angelos’ lager - The Baltimore Banner
https://www.thebaltimorebanner.com/sports/orioles-mlb/orioles-opening-day-checkerspot-brewing-company-adios-angelos-ZCRWYZA6PRBMLCS3LTULCXRIAQ/

I’m floored they are doing this and also having an Orioles sponsored event this Saturday.

It’s a wonder the Orioles aren’t making an issue over it. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Frobby said:

You are correct but I do like my cup of ice with it.  Since I don’t drink alcohol it isn’t that expensive for me to drink soda at the ballpark.  

On 3/22/2024 at 3:48 PM, eddie83 said:

I’m floored they are doing this and also having an Orioles sponsored event this Saturday.

It’s a wonder the Orioles aren’t making an issue over it. 

Checkerspot to change 'Adios Angelos' beer name after Peter Angelos' death
https://baltimorefishbowl.com/stories/checkerspot-brewing-to-change-name-of-adios-angelos-beer-following-death-of-peter-angelos/

13 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

I am glad they are changing it and also glad to hear that it was in reference to the team being sold and not to his passing away. That would have been in really poor taste. No pun intended.