Royals Series Weather

Orioles Jim

At least the weather in Pittsburgh looks nice for Friday at 4pm.

Rain and snow in the morning changing to rain showers late. High 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Friday

Snow showers before noon, then rain showers. High near 45. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Edited by Going Underground

21 minutes ago, Orioles Jim said:

IMG_0520.thumb.png.2822263e9854fa8d5ef088e6401a38a2.pngLooks like we’d have a window between 6-9, so I’d go if the game is in that timeframe.

Supposed to be getaway day for the Royals. I’m not sure this one gets played. 

905a: Heavy rain falling throughout DC area slowing the commute. This will last another hour or two before a break. But more storms possible later. More on that to come…

So Baltimore an hour extra or so. So 1 PM or so might be a brief window but may come back later as thunderstorms and the field might be really soaked after this pouring rain.

4 hours ago, dystopia said:

Supposed to be getaway day for the Royals. I’m not sure this one gets played. 

KC plays at 6:40pm in Chicago tomorrow, so I think they will play this evening (weather permitting), allowing them time to get there in plenty of time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

KC plays at 6:40pm in Chicago tomorrow, so I think they will play this evening (weather permitting), allowing them time to get there in plenty of time.

Hopefully for the fans that are already at the ballpark and would have to wait 5   hours or so  and the people who can't make the game  will get free tickets to a future game.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Hopefully for the fans that are already at the ballpark and would have to wait 5   hours or so  and the people who can't make the game  will get free tickets to a future game.

Looking at the radar, I’m thinking it gets rained out. 

• Like 1