4/21 @ Royals

Morgan423

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

No, I think loud outs count for something. 

Hasn't been many of those either. But those are taken into xWOBA and XBA and those numbers are terrible. Even his hard hit ball to second base most like would have been a 4-3 if Frazier is playing normal distance.

• Upvote 1

I could see them sending Jackson down to AAA and bringing up Mayo for third and moving Westburg to second.  

I could also see them sticking with Jackson for another two weeks to see if he can figure it out.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

You are acting though like everyone is overreacting when we're showing you that every data point shows that he's not hitting well. His whiff rate is through the roof, he's not having productive at bats, and he's rarely driving the ball.  

Where’d I disagree that his whiff rate sucks and he’s looked overall bad?

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

terrific start by Irvin and we needed it badly...now MAYBE the pen can get us 7 outs before they score 4 or more,,

Sometimes it seems like you are joking. Because I say to myself a person cannot go through life this fatalistic/pessimistic. Can they? lol