Tue Apr 23: Orioles send 7 top-42 picks from the last 6 drafts out to face the Angels

SteveA

2 minutes ago, baltfan said:

They are going to send Holliday back down. You can tell that leg kick is just off.  It’s too high and he can’t seem to figure out the right height.  He needs to work on it in a lower stress environment. He seems all out of sync. 

That article in The Athletic, linked in his main forum thread, was pretty interesting about what they're working on with him. That leg kick was mentioned. 

2 minutes ago, baltfan said:

They are going to send Holliday back down. You can tell that leg kick is just off.  It’s too high and he can’t seem to figure out the right height.  He needs to work on it in a lower stress environment. He seems all out of sync. 

Yes the kid seems off.  I don't think he can get it together up here.  He needs to get a damn line drive or a home run badly.  If he does not his confidence will keep cratering.   

Just now, justD said:

That article in The Athletic, linked in his main forum thread, was pretty interesting about what they're working on with him. That leg kick was mentioned. 

I said in his first couple of games the leg kick looked like it was going to be a problem. I mentioned how Ohtani had to get rid of his at the urging of Trout. 

• Upvote 1