Thursday afternoon May 2: Battle for First Place with MFYs

SteveA

6 minutes ago, Rbiggs2525 said:

How many players Judge size have long successful careers. Less than a handful I believe.

Jon Ogden's in the Hall of Fame.

Or did you just mean baseball players?  🙂

1 minute ago, Bemorewins said:

He’s not an ogre though. He’s a great athlete. It’s hard for me to conceive that he went from HOF to hall of terrible in one offseason.

He's on a tier of player too good to be hurt.     The quote he gave out this spring about the toe being something he'll have to manage long term is I believe about as much as will be generally acknowledged as long as the team is in the race.

Just now, EddeeEddee said:

Santander like much of the rest of the team swinging at too many balls.

Teams are going to start adjusting to the Orioles aggressive approach.  I am sure the Orioles can adjust to the adjustment.

3 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

He’s not an ogre though. He’s a great athlete. It’s hard for me to conceive that he went from HOF to hall of terrible in one offseason.

He’s 32.  The idea that his athletic prime may be coming to an end is not an egregious one. 

Just now, Just Regular said:

Adley and Gunnar may give Ogden and Ray a run for the money if they stay for the long haul.

Gunnar is a big guy and a great athlete with 5 tools. But I do wonder what age will do to his career considering his size and his reckless abandon when he starts approaching 40.