Friday May 10 vs Dbacks (AppleTV+ exclusive), weather permitting

SteveA

Posted (edited)

Gametime:  7:05 pm

Forecast:  52 degrees, showers (expected to end before 10)

Promotion:   Mr Splash Bobblehead (and owner David Rubenstein as celebretiy guest Mr. Splash)

Matchup:  Cole Irvin (L) vs Brandon Pfaadt

Lineups

Orioles Bench
Heston Kjerstad (L)
James McCann (R)
Ryan McKenna (R)
Ramon Urias (R)

Orioles Bullpen

Available
Mike Baumann  (R)   0.2 IP, 20p Sunday
Yennier Cano (R)    0.2 IP, 11p Wednesday
Danny Coulombe (L)   1.0 IP, 12p Wednesday
Craig Kimbrel  (R)   0.2 IP, 19p Wednesday
Cionel Perez (L)   1.1 IP, 11p Wednesday

Probably Available
Keegan Akin (L)   0.1 IP, 5p Wednesday;  1.0 IP, 17p Tuesday

Jacob Webb (R)    1.0 IP, 10p Wednesday;  0.2 IP, 18p Tuesday

Maybe Available
Albert Suarez (R)   2.0 IP, 31p Wednesday

Edited by SteveA

3 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

The quality of the media presentation is way above MASN.  And it looks so much better.  I bet their camera crew can follow a Gunnar Henderson home run.  

I mean, they are the richest company in the world, I would expect that.

The Apple people bring up Christian Walker was an Oriole.  I don't know the exact details but someone posted that the management looked at Mancini and Walker as kind of the same player and they liked Mancini more so they let Walker walk.  Then we let Yaz go to SF.  Kind of odd that a team desperate for talent let two decent guys get away.  

Looking forward to Spilly doing the call.  He loves the Os.

LG Red hosts her own show on MLB Network.  She knows her stuff.  And she’s funny.

Tricia Whitaker is also pretty good.

The old dude has already gotten me a bit nervous, saying he was looking around for Brady Anderson bc of the homeruns this season.  Like, man, is that the last time the Orioles were on your radar?

Also appreciative of their broadcast quality but the app is often a pain in the ass.  Hopefully not tonight. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, justD said:

Looking forward to Spilly doing the call.  He loves the Os.

LG Red hosts her own show on MLB Network.  She knows her stuff.  And she’s funny.

Tricia Whitaker is also pretty good.

The old dude has already gotten me a bit nervous, saying he was looking around for Brady Anderson bc of the homeruns this season.  Like, man, is that the last time the Orioles were on your radar?

Also appreciative of their broadcast quality but the app is often a pain in the ass.  Hopefully not tonight. 

Yeah, he bragged about them the last time they were on Apple TV and they got demolished lol.

I love all the Cow stuff for Cowser.  Really kind of surprised they are ramping up so much for a new player like this.  He has to love seeing Cow mask and Cow body suits.  The hilarity is off the charts.

Just now, Gurgi said:

I love all the Cow stuff for Cowser.  Really kind of surprised they are ramping up so much for a new player like this.  He has to love seeing Cow mask and Cow body suits.  The hilarity is off the charts.

There will be thousands of cow suits and hats at the Goodwill stores in MD by July.

• Haha 1