Monday, May 20: Orioles at Cardinals

SteveA

43 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Why the surprise on Mullins?   He is by far our best defenisve CF, we are facing a righty, he was 2 for 4 with two run scoring hits yesterday, he had a hit the day before as well.

Santander has a sore, slightly swollen knee, and can't play the field.   He is DHing, and there's no indication that he isn't 100% as a hitter (that I know of).

He’s hitting 196.

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

I see now why I had that bad feeling.

I didn't have a good feeling about tonight's game either. I just to see the offense put some runs no the board and make this a contest. The lineup needs to get more consistent and not go through these games where they sleepwalk through nine innings.

Kremer has been bad and Diaz has been even worse. Dean is fine as a #5 but there’s no way he should be starting a playoff game for the O’s again this year. Poor stuff with average location is not a good combo. And he’s gonna kill the bullpen on the first game of the series and road trip. 

Good friend is a Cards fan and was gushing to me about how great the Os are how he anticipated getting swept. Now here they are getting no-hit and Kramer crapping the bed. Ugh.