Live upset thread!

O's are Legends

Yea, it was 11.5....Just rode the money I had made the first 2 days(I went 8-3-1 in my 12 bets)...Really liked that spread especially with Lawson's status up in the air.

Either way, even with him playing, LSU should have played better down the stretch and made that a better game in the last 5 minutes...They just got stupid.

It was a good bet, and they should've covered. I bet Purdue today +2 and it's coming down to the wire..

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now, I get to be nervous.

I think you guys will be fine SG. You guys have way too much depth to lose to Texas. Plus, you never know what Texas team will show up, Minnesota hung with them for a good while in the game Thursday.

Decent first half for Duke...They are getting a lot of balanced scoring in this tourney thus far but Scheyer, Henderson and Singler are going to need to do more in the second half to win this game IMO.

Neither team has gotten much out of their stars and I feel Duke should be up more, so I would the second half should be relatively close throughout.

Let's see what Duke does to come out of the half...They always look at that first 5 minutes as so critical.

BTW, K is doing an excellent job with his bench tonight and really using Zoubek in a very smart way.

Wow...What a play by Scheyer there....The presence of mind to make that type of decision at that moment is pretty incredible.

Game not over yet though...Williams not a great FT shooter...Need 1 of these.

Can't believe he missed them both and then Duke gets the freaking ball back!!!

Archived