Tuesday 6/18 @ NYY

Morgan423

Offense has done nothing, pitchers haven’t thrown strikes or challenged the Yankees at all, and that pick off was just icing on the cake. Still 2 games left but probably one of their flattest games of the year in what is the biggest series so far. Disappointing. 

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Who plays 3rd in the bottom of the 8th, O'Hearn?

If that's the crap Urias is going to play, then I don't care who they play there.   Need to send a message that that kind of not paying attention like that earns you a spot back on the bench. 

1 minute ago, LGOrioles said:

Offense has done nothing, pitchers haven’t thrown strikes or challenged the Yankees at all, and that pick off was just icing on the cake. Still 2 games left but probably one of their flattest games of the year in what is the biggest series so far. Disappointing. 

Pitchers?   Bullpen has 4 hitless shutout innings so far.   We had one bad pitcher tonight.

1 minute ago, forphase1 said:

If that's the crap Urias is going to play, then I don't care who they play there.   Need to send a message that that kind of not paying attention like that earns you a spot back on the bench. 

Maybe but I will bet if Westberg is out for a while Urias gets the majority of the starts in his absence.

Just now, accinfo said:

Maybe but I will bet if Westberg is out for a while Urias gets the majority of the starts in his absence.

Would be nice if Norby could play 3B. Would the Orioles trust Mayo there yet if he gets healthy soon enough?

I'm hoping it's just a day-to-day injury for Westburg.