Would the Orioles consider Trevor Bauer ?

7 minutes ago, EddeeEddee said:

Probably mainly legal liability.  It doesn't matter if he was ever convicted or will be ever convicted.  OJ Simpson wasn't found guilty in the criminal case, but he lost the civil case.  

It's pretty obvious through the investigation the league and the police found enough evidence to believe he's an abuser.  Even if the abuse he dished out maybe wasn't enough to prosecute him, there was enough there to warn off the league and the teams from employing someone that could get them sued for millions if in the future he's up to his old behavior again.  It doesn't matter what you believe.  If the league discovered enough to believe he's a repeat abuser, they don't want to be exposed to the possibility of lawsuits. 

On another note, players and fans probably don't want a guy like that around their sisters and daughters -- or anyone else.

I can promise you that most pro athletes could care less about a person's background.  They have their careers, lives, family, and day to day life to worry about.  Has anyone here ever played a pro sport?  I don't think so because everyone here seems to think we should live in Kumbaya kool aid  land singing around a campfire and holding hands.

I mean what is going on here lol?

As long as a player can help the team and are not a serial killer or a Pee dough or an animal abuser?  Most guys could give a flying F.  Like could seriously NOT CARE AT ALL. 

The locker room is a conglomeration or all kinds of backgrounds, nationalities heritages, religions, and personalities.  If you start nitpicking at every little thing you disagree with in a locker room or clubhouse?  You will drive yourself insane. 

Trust me unless a player is bat **** insane.....which I do not believe Bauer is...no player cares. 

Just win baby.

1 hour ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

I am curious as to what you anti signing guys of TB  think is going to happen to the Os if they do sign him?

Massive Me Too revolt by the Orioles players?

MLB bans the Os from ever playing again?

All female fans of the Os will stop going to games?

Orioles will never win again because team morale became so low...all because they signed a guy, who has never been charged or convicted for anything?

Your religious values would make you never be an Os fan again?

What exactly is the issue here?

Tell me  why a guy with his  talent, who is cheap, and with a hunger to win, who again has never been convicted, much less charged with anything.....should not be signed?

Be specific.

OOO , the only ones who could answer your questions would be MLB and it’s 30 owners . Only they would know true answers for TB .  One poster mentioned a report of TB planning to sue MLB for one billion . If that is true , I can see MLB officials circling the wagons and give the “ in the best interests of baseball “ statements as their excuse 

10 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

Some of the things you say leave me at a loss for words. And make me feel sorry for you. From the words you speak on this forum, it makes it sound like you have serious issues/hatred toward women, amongst other groups.

I don’t know what “White Knight” means and don’t really care to. I am a married heterosexual man who is extremely happily married and I have two daughters. I don’t need to pay a woman for anything, don’t need to.

But I have no problem protecting women or feeling that they should be protected.

Lastly, we are not talking about whether or not Trevor Bauer has been found guilty of committing a crime or not. We are talking about him being bad for the business of the Orioles and bad for the culture/chemistry of the team. That’s it! Because the truth of the matter is I wasn’t there when whatever happened between him and his accusers and neither were you.

But beyond the alleged crimes incidents is him being a horrible teammate. Again, I can’t understand why an accomplished athlete can’t understand how important chemistry is (the ability for guys to gel, get along, and be a cohesive group) in team sports. 

By the way, I don’t care anything about Only Fans, cuck, or any of that other stuff. I’m not sure how in the world that is relevant to the Orioles?

A horrible teammate? Where do you come up with this bs?

His teammates in Japan and Mexico have no problems with him and he's been valuable asset to other pitchers on his teams with his mentoring and tutoring and has been elected to the all star teams in both countries.

1 minute ago, Bemorewins said:

Also, let me say this - I am sorry that you had to go through that. And I hope that you are able to heal so that you don’t have to continue carry around that kind of hatred.

Appreciate it  but trust me I have none, zero, nada...NO hatred towards women.    I love women.  

I just learned over time who to trust and not to trust.  Hence why I married an Asian women with Asian values.    First, they are better looking than American women.  And two, their personalities are night and day better than American women.

Remember Kato Kailen and my post about him?  Guess who he married.....

https://www.instagram.com/nan_xue_gemma/

It really is that simple. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

Appreciate it  but trust me I have none, zero, nada...NO hatred towards women.    I love women.  

I just learned over time who to trust and not to trust.  Hence why I married an Asian women with Asian values.    First, they are better looking than American women.  And two, their personalities are night and day better than American women.

Remember Kato Kailen and my post about him?  Guess who he married.....

https://www.instagram.com/nan_xue_gemma/

It really is that simple. 

Your generalizations are interesting to say the least.

4 minutes ago, catseyepub said:

His teammates in Japan and Mexico have no problems with him and he's been valuable asset to other pitchers on his teams with his mentoring and tutoring and has been elected to the all star teams in both countries.

Yup.  If they would watch the videos I posted they would see that he is actually really well liked by his teammates and even his older coaches.

But they won't watch.  It ruins their narrative. 

3 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

Well as I said....we live in a progressive, me too, liberal world.  Don't go against that narrative or risk being canceled. 

He got railroaded.  IMO.

Did Kaepernick get railroaded and blacklisted unfairly?

Edited by RZNJ

Just now, RZNJ said:

Your generalizations are interesting to say the least.

It's a fact.  I grew up in the midwest as a white guy.  My family is all from the midwest and very very white lol.  I have dated 100s of girls.  Literally many hundreds. 

I would date Asian again if I ever got divorced (from my beautiful AMERICAN Asian wife) all day and twice on Sunday.  There is no comparison.    They are better looking. Nicer. Better skin.  Better hair.  Better bodies.   Have more old school values.  And would probably never do what the TB accusers did.  Just a different culture. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Did Kaepernick get railroaded and blacklisted unfairly?

I am  not going to answer because I was warned to stay off of politics and I respect the mods here and what they do.  Great website.

But I am sure you know my answer. 

I guess lets get back to TB and if he can be an asset to the Os?  I believe he can be and should be given that chance.

6 hours ago, justD said:

How are we talking about this again?

It looks to me like Roy felt there still wasn't enough controversy and outrage on the internet and the OH should up its game.

4 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

Why does this thread exist and why has it not been locked? 

If we lock this thread how will I ever know which type of women to date??

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, catseyepub said:

I’ve sourced everything I claimed here:

https://stephenpauladams.substack.com/p/just-say-no-to-trevor-bauer

Nobody in the Dodgers clubhouse wanted him back, btw. The best he could muster was some half attempt from Betts, and even that wasn’t endearing.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, 24fps said:

It looks to me like Roy felt there still wasn't enough controversy and outrage on the internet and the OH should up its game.

Well, this thread is about the only place to find offense lately.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

I am  not going to answer because I was warned to stay off of politics and I respect the mods here and what they do.  Great website.

But I am sure you know my answer. 

I guess let’s get back to TB and if he can be an asset to the Os?  I believe he can be and should be given that chance.

For someone who doesn’t want to get into politics you sure do mention it a lot.

You’re against  cancel culture unless it’s someone who offends your values.   Ok.

Edited by RZNJ
  • Upvote 1