Holliday, Mayo or Basallo

Pick one  

104 members have voted

1. 1. If you could acquire a player you wanted and you had to trade one of the big 3 prospects, who do you choose?

10 minutes ago, Orioles5258 said:

It's been reported as of yesterday that the Yankees want Crochet badly but are unwilling to trade Jones whose the number 74 pipeline prospect to get Crochet. I'm sure the White Sox GM would love to work with you on a trade instead of having to deal with a GM that values controllable elite prospects.   

#74 is not an elite prospect.

20 minutes ago, Orioles5258 said:

It's been reported as of yesterday that the Yankees want Crochet badly but are unwilling to trade Jones whose the number 74 pipeline prospect to get Crochet. I'm sure the White Sox GM would love to work with you on a trade instead of having to deal with a GM that values controllable elite prospects.   

Lol, then they really don't want him.

I think most of us and Elias would trade Silent Jay without blinking an eye and it would be a better deal for the WS.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I look at Rogers as pitching depth.    The O's have used 32 pitchers so far this season.   I am sure Rogers will figure into next years team somewhere.    If Povich, McDermott or Young are better than him next spring so be it.   Rogers has options. As far as trading Norby and Stowers for him, I am sure they were both offered to Tampa and Philly as well as all the 29 teams as Elias looked for pitching.   A back end starter in Rogers is the best that was offered. Elias' mission at the deadline was to improve the O's pitching without trading Holliday, Basallo, Mayo or Kjerstad.   He did that.   I am sure he didn't want to trade prospects for veterans but that was the situation he and the team were in. Someone on the O's staff thinks they can make Rogers into an asset.  They would not have traded for him otherwise.
    • So true and Lamar missing open Wrs or Wrs not getting open in the first place.. Harbaugh burning TOs in the 3rd quarter. The D can't come up with a big stop. The coaching you  name it.  It's always one thing or another against these guys 
    • Harbaugh should have a DNA test done because Jack isn't his daddy Andy Reid is. And of course MaHomes got the best of Lamar again. It's hard to get excited about this season knowing one way or another KC will send the Ravens home again in January if the Ravens even get there. It's always something always something 
    • Rodgers' best year was his rookie year and he's been downhill since.
    • The first one I think was legit, though it wasn't by much.  The last 3 were all buls***; there's no way you could have clearly seen his helmet behind the front of LInderbaum's belt on those.  He might have been briefly on the illegal side due to natural head movements (e.g. while breathing) but that's definitely not something you should be calling.
    • He can’t make any type of contact at all or even put a ball in play in the low minors.   I find that completely alarming for a high profile college junior taken in the first round.     But a large percentage of first rounders don’t ever make it…. Even guys picked at 1-1.      
    • I saw several of these tweets from former players/analysts, after maybe the 3rd time they called it Harbaugh was clearly saying to the ref "You've gotta call it both ways" over and over.
  • Popular Contributors