Sunday 7/14 11:30 am vs Yankees

Just now, iiiput said:

Since May 1, Cowser is 33 for 181. At some point, he probably needs to be sent back down.  

I think that has been and will be delayed because of the Orioles' failure to develop or acquire a CFer. Hard to put Mullins out there every day, but that may have to happen.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Not going to disagree at all. I never got all the cow suit thing anyway. Some fans just need to be seen I guess.

Damn is anyone allowed to have fun? Ya'll are a bunch of Buzz Killingtons

Just now, drjohnnyfever1 said:

That was a great pitch from Perez to get Soto looking.  Soto even giving him some props with a nod.

Nice outing by Perez despite the "single" that Mountcastle should have been given an error on.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Not going to disagree at all. I never got all the cow suit thing anyway. Some fans just need to be seen I guess.

Just don't search Cow suit on ebay. The vast majority of them are women in cow lingerie.

Just now, G54377 said:

Damn is anyone allowed to have fun? Ya'll are a bunch of Buzz Killingtons

Apparently we found a cow suit wearer. I just said I don't get it, which I don't. I've never been a dress up like something kind of fan. I don't go to the game to be seen or to get on TV. I dress in Orioles great and root on my team. 

Feel free to fan your way, just not for me.

Just now, Just Regular said:

Do we think the Yankees and Orioles All-Stars will share a private jet to Texas this evening?

The way they've been playing I'd give them Greyhound tickets.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, iiiput said:

Since May 1, Cowser is 33 for 181. At some point, he probably needs to be sent back down.  

I think that has been and will be delayed because of the Orioles' failure to develop or acquire a CFer. Hard to put Mullins out there every day, but that may have to happen.