Perfect Example Of Tejada Losing a Game!

Eli Eon

by botching a routine inning ending double play that , Hernandez, Fahey, hell, even Bynum makes easily. Opens the floodgates to a big inning. Now does everyone see what I was talking about? So what about his grand slam, his fielding blunder has wiped it out and then some. Anyway, he would have still hit the salami as a DH or LFer. This just kills me watching this. It should not happen with a decent fielding SS like Hernandez. Please bring him back up McPhail and get him out there!!:mad: This caused FIVE runs to scored that otherwise never happen! Now the bullpen will get overworked no doubt as well. This is horrible!!:( A good SS mays that play in his sleep@%$#@!! Poor defense at the SS position is inexcusable. No amount of offense will make up for this. We just saw that 5 runs on a terrible bothed DP scored wiping out completely a GRAND SLAM! Give me fielding at SS anyday!!!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And the pitchers who allowed all those hits are blameless....

Here we go again :rolleyes:

Again, he makes a simple, easy, basic play and the inning over and DC is probably pitching the next inning. It demoralizes a team and its pitching staff to see horrible plays like that which are inexcusable.:mad:

I'm indifferent on the Tejada at SS issue, but if we had Fahey or Hernandez as our starting SS I'd probably drive down to Baltimore and attempt to burn down the Warehouse. Tejada can make 30 errors a game and still be more welcome at SS than those two.

Well he just made one that resulted in 5 runs scoring after what easily should have been an inning ending DP ball. That is one back breaking error and a game loser!:( I have seen far too much of this out of Tejada. He just doesn't cut it fielding the position anymore. I have argued and argued this point and now it is easily apparent by just watching how crummy the defense has been since he has come back. The difference is night and day!

The ball took a bad hop, it happens to the best of us. Replacing him with two guys who would be better off serving you at your local McDonald's isn't going to make things any better.

Hmmm, I wonder how many people with MLB talent are working at McDonald's. I bet zero.

I guess the groundball Miggy couldn't get to in the fourth that allowed the tying run to score was a bad hop too.

He sure has a lot of bad hops, a lot more than Hernandez or Gomez did, that's for sure. I guess he's just unlucky that way.

The ball took a bad hop, it happens to the best of us. Replacing him with two guys who would be better off serving you at your local McDonald's isn't going to make things any better.

There was no bad hop! It was a routine grounder like the ones taken during infield practice. Nothing at all difficult. No excuse for that botched DP. Even the announcers have been ragging on Tejada for it because it was the game!

Note: for all you stats people, there ought to be an informal stat kept, when you cause an error that would have ended an inning with no runs scoring and since it doesn't, whatever runs score after that get deducted from the error maker's RBI total! This would give a true picture of how much a player's defensive blunders hurt the overall performance of the player! Tejada's defense is killing this team!!!:eek::mad:

Hmmm, I wonder how many people with MLB talent are working at McDonald's. I bet zero.

I guess the groundball Miggy couldn't get to in the fourth that allowed the tying run to score was a bad hop too.

He sure has a lot of bad hops, a lot more than Hernandez or Gomez did, that's for sure. I guess he's just unlucky that way.

No, the Orioles and we Orioles fans are unlucky to have to watch his crummy fielding at the position which is causing untold lossses that shouldn't be!:rolleyes::eek:

Archived