8/7 @Toronto

eddie83

1 minute ago, Dibbs31 said:

Larry Vanover is 68 years old. How the hell is he still allowed to be a MLB umpire?

I'll give the benefit of the doubt that he's not maliciously bad but either he's lazy, quiet quitting or not physically up to the job anymore. 

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

He is well above retirement age. Give him his pension and let him go.

He’s one of the last guys left from the 90s when the strike zones were awful. They got rid of most of the terrible old guys when they stupidly resigned in 1999. Somehow this guy got his job back.

3 minutes ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

Where are all of the defenders about how our offense is still ranked 5th etc etc. it’s just as big of a joke as the pitching and defense. 6 or 7 hits in 14 innings against these joker Blue Jay pitchers? Pathetic. 

It’s 2 games. Not even 2 full games.  They play 162. 

If the Ravens first drive of the year is a turnover or 3 and out the season isn’t over. 

3 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

Yet it is you who acts like the internet police.  Coming in on any post that you happen to disagree with and acting as if it is your way or the highway.

I am reminded of the great movie Gladiator.  "The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end." - Gladiator.

😂😂😂ok Russell Crowe. 

No internet police here. I just like to see people explain their opinions and cite tangible examples.  IMO, the worst kind of debaters are the “it’s my opinion, bro!” types. 

1 minute ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

He’s one of the last guys left from the 90s when the strike zones were awful. They got rid of most of the terrible old guys when they stupidly resigned in 1999. Somehow this guy got his job back.

Probably got in the wrong line... ;)