9/9 Game 1 vs BOS at Fenway

Jagwar

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

Fenway really is a throwback retro experience. Even the Vendors remind me of years gone by. They work their craft loudly like the old days and I haven't seen 1 card swipe.

Ya, but it really should be replaced. There are plenty of areas in Boston where they could build an epic stadium with a design that still respected the history of Fenway

Just now, LookitsPuck said:

If you called out every person that felt negatively about 2 run deficits with the way the team has been performing, there’d by nobody left.

I've called them all out, including you. 

1 minute ago, LookitsPuck said:

If you can’t handle negative criticism about a poorly performing O’s team, may I suggest go touching grass?

I was just chiming in with some board history from the last time the Orioles were actually good.

And I'm in Florida, the grass has spurs in it.

3 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

If you think the game is over, I'm calling you out. Turn off the game and stop posting. 

Remember, even bad baseball is baseball, and there’s nothing wrong with watching a game that you know you’re going to lose, for the sake of watching baseball so just because somebody thinks the game is lost doesn’t mean they should turn it off.

I’m going to watch for another couple of innings and then I’m going to see what the Royals are doing against the Yankees, check out Connor Norby’s ABs, and then play some Candy crush.

But I’ll keep checking until the loss is confirmed.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jagwar said:

Ya, but it really should be replaced. There are plenty of areas in Boston where they could build an epic stadium with a design that still respected the history of Fenway

I'd hate to think what that chunk of real estate would cost the tax payers (You know ownership ain't paying).

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

I was just chiming in with some board history from the last time the Orioles were actually good.

And I'm in Florida, the grass has spurs in it.

I’ve been here for far longer than that.

Nobody follows that faux-etiquette.

Let people rant about piss poor performance.

If it riles you up so much you need to hound the people, hey there are more productive things to do with your time.

• Upvote 2

Just now, LookitsPuck said:

I’ve been here for far longer than that.

Nobody follows that faux-etiquette.

Let people rant about piss poor performance.

If it riles you up so much you need to hound the people, hey there are more productive things to do with your time.

WTH are you talking about?

I've been hounding people about it?

Put down the 40, you've had enough.