9/9 Game 1 vs BOS at Fenway

Jagwar

OK, so instead of just walking Tyler O’Neill, he brings in a weak relief arm to face Tyler O’Neill.

Am I wrong in thinking that he should have walked Tyler and then let Povich face the next guy? Povich was dealing.

Edited by HowAboutThat
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, LGOrioles said:

They haven’t had a hit since there was 1 out in the 1st inning. Amazing how pathetic they are right now. 

I was just thinking that. Has there been a hard-hit ball over those 4 2/3 hitless innings? All I can remember is Adley's grounder that Devers flubbed (98.2 mph). 

2 minutes ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

Birch? Like Birch beer?

"Burch is a boy's name of Old English origin that means "one who lives by the birch tree". It's traditionally a surname and an Anglo-Saxon habitational name."

It almost meant, "He who give up home runs."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I just wanted to come here and lament over the absolute jackassery of swinging on the 1st pitch after the pitcher could not throw a strike to the batter before you.

That's the kind of selfish BS this team is about.

Is that something that coaches can try to affect?   Or are players just going to do what they are going to do?