Other teams playoffs game thread

Just Regular

These series have been great so far.  I am very glad all of them are tied.  Ideally, I would like a Detroit - KC ALCS (with Detroit winning) and a San Diego - Philly NLCS (with San Diego winning).  In a rematch of the 1984 WS, I am pulling for San Diego because they have never won the championship.  

The only team I really want out is the Yankees, with the Dodgers next.  I've had enough of the Ohtani and Judge hype this year.

Rojas pulled from the bases in the 3rd inning after he couldn't manage 2nd to home on a Mookie single (and Ohtani couldn't 1st to 3rd behind him) as the Dodgers try to dig out of 6-1.    Rojas' limited mobility hurt the Dodgers defense on a Bogaerts ground ball where Merrill was too quick going first to second, and Rojas ended up getting no outs on a routine ground ball.

Manny with a cagey zigzag baserunning move during the Padres 6-run inning off Buehler, getting into Freeman's throwing lane to put Buehler into the jam.

Teoscar grand slam brings it back to 6-5 in the 3rd inning...get your popcorn ready.

9 hours ago, Uli2001 said:

Manny has a grudge at the Dodgers for not wanting him after his rental. That's all it is, sour grapes. It makes him look small.

Didn't see the video?

The ball went maybe 15 feet before it bounced, it was rolling by the dugout.  It was nothing and the Dodgers look soft.

Was he supposed to let the discarded ball stay on the field?

1 hour ago, Just Regular said:

Rojas pulled from the bases in the 3rd inning after he couldn't manage 2nd to home on a Mookie single (and Ohtani couldn't 1st to 3rd behind him) as the Dodgers try to dig out of 6-1.    Rojas' limited mobility hurt the Dodgers defense on a Bogaerts ground ball where Merrill was too quick going first to second, and Rojas ended up getting no outs on a routine ground ball.

Manny with a cagey zigzag baserunning move during the Padres 6-run inning off Buehler, getting into Freeman's throwing lane to put Buehler into the jam.

Teoscar grand slam brings it back to 6-5 in the 3rd inning...get your popcorn ready.

Buehlers line looks bad but he got some awful defense that should have made some or all those runs unearned.  Manny singles then Merrill hits a grounder that Freeman throws to second but hits Manny.  They give him error on thrown for advancement but not for not getting out.  The next batter hits grounder to second that was Taylor made double play but for some reason Rojas doesn’t flip ball and tries to run to base and Merrill beats him and Bogarets beats throw to 1st.  That should been 3 outs or at least 2 outs.   Not sure how they credited him with 6 earned runs when two of those guys were clear outs.  

11 hours ago, Uli2001 said:

Manny has a grudge at the Dodgers for not wanting him after his rental. That's all it is, sour grapes. It makes him look small.

Disagree the Dodgers look small is Dave Roberts really getting uptight about this? He should worry more about his team now on the brink of elimination.

I think Manny has been out of line in the past, but this was nothing.