Baltimore @ Texas 4/14/09

isestrex

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anyone else see Izturis was the one who initiated the mound conference?

No really?

...just rewinded and checked... good call. He was the first to notice anything and called Zaun in, but Zaun called out the trainer before even getting to the mound. It looks like both of them saw something.

Damn. Just got offered a free ticket- club level- to the Lakers game tonight- but I'd have to leave now- or drive on my own. Wow I cant believe Im even debating sticking around to watch the Os game. If they get blown out in the next few innings, I'm gone.

Wow, dude. Go to the game.

Damn. Just got offered a free ticket- club level- to the Lakers game tonight- but I'd have to leave now- or drive on my own. Wow I cant believe Im even debating sticking around to watch the Os game. If they get blown out in the next few innings, I'm gone.

If i were you i'd go have fun...this isn't gonna be an easy game to watch

Well it's just one Orioles game, and how many games do the Lakers have left at home?

I think you should go.

If it's an injury they give Sarfate all the time he needs to warmup, right?

He got it.

Right before this happened, Palmer said Simon looked way different to him... said something was wrong with him. So, it's like a few people noticed all at once.

Exactly. I'm not willing to discount how solid he was all spring for that type of showing. I'll be waiting for Amber's report on what his deal is.

All spring? All spring???

Smallllllllllllll saaaaaaaaaampllllllleeeee siiiiiiiiiizzzeeeee

This isn't the first time he's ever pitched professionally. He's got a lengthy track record of bad pitching. He's maybe one of the best 3-4,000 pitchers in the world, but that still leaves at least 2,999 better options for the starting rotation.

Not good pitcher.

You can email them to me;) I'm already downtown.

No really?

...just rewinded and checked... good call. He was the first to notice anything and called Zaun in, but Zaun called out the trainer before even getting to the mound. It looks like both of them saw something.

Yea it was kind of weird. I didn't notice anything from Simon, maybe the team did know about something before the game? and he was going to gut it out?

Archived