Baltimore @ Texas 4/14/09

isestrex

Can we calm down? Does everyone remember the 30-3 drubbing? Texas is A GOOD TEAM with a lot of power hitters and they are playing in a very hitter friendly ballpark. Let's see his resolve before we bury him. It's a 2 run game!

Thanks, but I am rather calm. If you dont think he is brutal that is your problem.

But he is brutal. Injury or not.

But from the look of his change, he must have had an injury issue, no one can be that bad with their change. It was served up there whiffleball style.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The situation is absurd - it doesn't need an alternative. It doesn't need any context. Simon pitching as a SP in the Major Leagues for my team is absurd.

Well you need an alternative if you dont want Simon pitching for the O's. If not him, then who?

What are you basing this on?? He looked solid in the spring- the first time I'd ever really seen him. I thought he was okay in his debut against the Yankees as well. Of course as I'm writing this he just gave up another homerun, but you know what- they were all solo. Keep throwing strikes Alfredo and let's go.

Can we let the guy pitch more than 6 total innings though before you assess his skill.

Simon has been terrible his entire career, look at his numbers he has never been good.

This experiment was a lost cause from the beginning.

There's obviously a problem with him.

There probably is, but let's call a spade a spade. Simon is not a good pitcher. He never has been, aside from a stint in Mexico and a spring training. I mean, he's probably one of the best few thousand pitchers in the world, but he's just not a good major league pitcher.

Archived