July 2: Baltimore at Anaheim

Why Not?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honest question. When was the last time Guthrie got through two innings without a runner getting past first base? I imagine it's been a long time. Keep it up Guts!!

Very interesting comments about Mora and if Lackey thinks he's getting Sabbathia $$ he's nuts. Lackey is a very good pitcher, but CC got $25 million on his contract because of the second half of the season he had last year.

Honest question. When was the last time Guthrie got through two innings without a runner getting past first base? I imagine it's been a long time. Keep it up Guts!!

Very interesting comments about Mora and if Lackey thinks he's getting Sabbathia $$ he's nuts. Lackey is a very good pitcher, but CC got $25 million on his contract because of the second half of the season he had last year.

It's been a long time /

been a long time /

been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely time.

It's been a long time /

been a long time /

been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely time.

Fitting answer my man. I'd rep you but I have to spread it around. Let's hope Guthrie can regain his confidence that we need. Having two reliable starters would be fantastic.

Thorne's a network man... he's too used to being objective, he doesn't know how to be a home town guy without being a Homer.

Some time with Jim Hunter would help that situation. :laughlol: I'm all for acknowledging the other team, but he's gone on about him for two innings.

If MASN wants network guys, Jon Miller and Steve Stone are out there...

Archived