A Harbinger ............?

Chollie Eckman

They're shutting down one Asian player... so that's a sign that they might be shutting down a completely different Asian player who has nothing to do with it? Do the Red Sox have to do the same exact things for all their Asian pitchers?

What the hell?

Haha......out come the apologists. May your Red Sox lose in the first round again.

The saga of Chollie Eckman just gets more and more insane and unbearable.

I honestly cannot believe that behind your handle is an actual living, breathing human being. At this point, it's just as likely that someone's playing a trick on the OH by making an alias, but the mods would've caught that by now... so the only explanation left is that you're a robot. Or maybe you're just a part of my imagination, a made-up representation of everything that enrages me.

Yes... Chollie Eckman, you're my anger. You're an anger-bot. How did Ed Norton get kill Brad Pitt in Fight Club again?

The saga of Chollie Eckman just gets more and more insane and unbearable.

I honestly cannot believe that behind your handle is an actual living, breathing human being. At this point, it's just as likely that someone's playing a trick on the OH by making an alias, but the mods would've caught that by now... so the only explanation left is that you're a robot. Or maybe you're just a part of my imagination, a made-up representation of everything that enrages me.

Yes... Chollie Eckman, you're my anger. You're an anger-bot. How did Ed Norton get kill Brad Pitt in Fight Club again?

I could crush you between my forefinger and my thumb with debate, but since the mods are off today and they're allowing your vitriol and idiotic insulting signature I'll wait till there is a ref so it's a fair fight.

I could crush you between my forefinger and my thumb with debate, but since the mods are off today and they're allowing your vitriol and idiotic insulting signature I'll wait till there is a ref so it's a fair fight.

You're just asking for a banning.........;)

Archived