It’s time! Upsets, live look in, news, it’s March Madness! (In game, pre & post game)

O's are Legends

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, only 1 ACC team advances to the sweet 16..Yes, they did go 4-2 in the first round but only Duke advances.

I love the ACC but the league was clearly down this year and I think this tourney showed that.

NIT Elite Eight baby!! Bring on UAB

Well, only 1 ACC team advances to the sweet 16..Yes, they did go 4-2 in the first round but only Duke advances.

I love the ACC but the league was clearly down this year and I think this tourney showed that.

It was down in terms of top end teams, but it had a lot of solid to good teams. And of course 2 teams could have easily been in the sweet 16. The tourney is useful in comparing conferences, but it's certainly not the end all be all despite how much I love how most of the Big East is doing.

But UNC being so down was the big difference this year for the ACC imo.

Purdue and A&M both look pretty weak to me. I can't see Duke having trouble with either one.

I am very glad to be playing Purdue since A&M would have been more like a road game.

Purdue plays good defense but they struggle scoring and I would be surprised to see them get much more than 55 points against Duke's defense.

It was down in terms of top end teams, but it had a lot of solid to good teams. And of course 2 teams could have easily been in the sweet 16. The tourney is useful in comparing conferences, but it's certainly not the end all be all despite how much I love how most of the Big East is doing.

But UNC being so down was the big difference this year for the ACC imo.

They had some decent teams that should have been better during the season...and thus gotten better seeds and a better chance to advance...See Clemson and GT...Coaching hurt them though IMO.

UNC being down is huge, no doubt.

So cruel, so very cruel! :)

But the conference has given you plenty to love.

What a disappointing tourney so far for the Big East. To only have 2 teams in the Sweet 16 is an embarassment for the conference. The only thing left to hope for to salvage anything during this disasterous tournament is for WVU and Syracuse to each win their next three games.

True, Baylor's got a great, athletic front line that could hurt duke. Carter and Dunn are great guards but I don't think you can trust them making as many shots as duke does. Zoubek versus Lomers should be...well...interesting. Okay, easiest run to the elite eight.

True, Baylor's got a great, athletic front line that could hurt duke. Carter and Dunn are great guards but I don't think you can trust them making as many shots as duke does. Zoubek versus Lomers should be...well...interesting. Okay, easiest run to the elite eight.

Well, that's debateable.

Even without Hummel, is Purdue really that much worse than Butler, Washington, NIU, SMC, Cornell, Tenn or Xavier? I don't think so.

Archived