It’s time! Upsets, live look in, news, it’s March Madness! (In game, pre & post game)

O's are Legends

That has been one ugly game but when you’re betting the under; usually a very good thing.:D

Northern Iowa up by 7 at half!

Its good because of that....but as a Duke fan, I really hate how this game is playing out right now...Advantage is clearly on the Purdue side.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about a Kentucky-Tennessee final, that wouldn't piss off anyone about the state of NCAA basketball now, would it? Calipari (enough said) vs. a team that had four guys arrested for possessing guns, marijuana, and open alcohol containers in a speeding car.*

*To be fair, there's something to be said for second chances and there are also plenty of things to like about the way the Vols play basketball. That said, this incident happened only three months ago so it's going to be on a lot of people's minds.

How about a Kentucky-Tennessee final, that wouldn't piss off anyone about the state of NCAA basketball now, would it? Calipari (enough said) vs. a team that had four guys arrested for possessing guns, marijuana, and open alcohol containers in a speeding car.*

*To be fair, there's something to be said for second chances and there are also plenty of things to like about the way the Vols play basketball. That said, this incident happened only three months ago so it's going to be on a lot of people's minds.

I don't agree...Pearl kicked his best player off the team after that. I think that is a great story and shows Pearl to be a guy that has a lot of integrity.

Oh please! The guy I work with went to Baylor and I have seen a lot of big 12 basketball this year because of it. I had a strong feeling about that one. Didn't think it was going to be a huge blowout, but my bracket will take it!

Yeah I was pretty sure Baylor wasn't gonna lose that one (of course I was sure Georgetown wouldn't lose to Ohio either :scratchchinhmm:). Baylor was just too deep down low to let Samhan have his way. And after seeing Dunn make literally any shot he took in 2 of the last 3 games against KSU, I was sure he would come to play. But definitely didn't think it would be a blowout like that.

Yeah I was pretty sure Baylor wasn't gonna lose that one (of course I was sure Georgetown wouldn't lose to Ohio either :scratchchinhmm:). Baylor was just too deep down low to let Samhan have his way. And after seeing Dunn make literally any shot he took in 2 of the last 3 games against KSU' date=' I was sure he would come to play. But definitely didn't think it would be a blowout like that.[/quote']

I was suprised to see St Mary's shoot so poorly.

If they are shooting well, it loosens things up for Samhan...If they aren't, you can collapse more on him and it really starts to be a struggle.

Well, I wouldn't say anyone... :D

Tennessee is definitely a good story though. I really thought they would crash after losing those guys, but I think they are better after that.

I was suprised to see St Mary's shoot so poorly.

If they are shooting well, it loosens things up for Samhan...If they aren't, you can collapse more on him and it really starts to be a struggle.

Definitely surprised at their shooting as well. At the beginning you think it's just jitters, but nothing would fall for them.

If you're shooting well from outside, it definitely opens things up inside, and vice versa. And if either one struggles, the other can start to force shots up.

Why are we watching the eleven-point game with 4:30 left and not the four-point game with :30 left?

CBS is terrible.

They did this with the NIU/Kansas game too.

MSU looks like they will be advancing. Tennessee will cause them troubles but I expect yet another final 4 appearance for Izzo...What a great coach.

Why are we watching the eleven-point game with 4:30 left and not the four-point game with :30 left?

CBS is terrible.

Well right now I'm watching them try to correct a clock problem in said four-point game, so you decide which is best. ;)

But yeah, sometimes their coverage is.....interesting, to say the least.

Archived