Pie limps off field

Tony-OH

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe you guys are still going back and forth on something so trivial.

Oh wait, yes I can.

No worries why in just one more day you can look forward to daily threads bashing/praising/arguing about that night's lineup.

Howsabout if we all agree that, for purposes here:
  • Pie is a bit of a drama queen.
  • This refers only to his immediate and passing reaction to pain or other physical discomfort.
  • We're just talking about the first 15 seconds of ouch, not about the next hour or the next day or the next week.
  • He is not a wimp who begs out of ballgames, he just reacts dramatically in the moment.
  • Being a drama queen in this regard has zilch to do with his ability, his courage, his work ethic, or his eagerness to play ball.

Can we all live with that?

Works for me. All that said, go get em Felix!!!

Everyone's bored because for some reason, in MLB's infinite wisdom, the Orioles don't open up until the 3rd day of the MLB season. That and the fact that El Gordo is doing his best Jtrea impression. :D

I am pretty sure it was done because Boston and MFY complained they could not keep up with the O's and Ray's youth. The plot forces us to have fewer off days during the season. Thats right I said Boston and the MFY were scared of us and of course Bud is thier Lackey. Anybody want me to pass this top them...lol.:rofl:

Archived