May 8: Orioles @ Twins (Game 1)

PrivateO

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And shave off those ridiculous things on his face.

It's hard for most Japanese guys to look scruffy, but it's what ballplayers here do on the road... he's doing the best he can.

Plus, you wanna mess with success? Another 12p inning... this time with 10 strikes instead of 9...

Don't apologize to me - I can appreciate that. I don't go all of the time, but they don't gross me out at all. I mostly find them amusing.

I think with one, maybe two exceptions, every time I've gone to a strip club I've been with my girlfriend. It's much less awkward that way.

I think with one, maybe two exceptions, every time I've gone to a strip club I've been with my girlfriend. It's much less awkward that way.

Agreed. That's one way of getting over any awkwardness.

You know what, I think it really all depends on the guy. I chat with girls, buy them a drink, don't expect much, treating them like real people, buy an occasional dance (often for a friend), and it's fun. It probably helps that I've dated a couple of dancers over the years, and thus don't really think of it as anything other than a way for cute gals who are exhibitionists to make a little scratch.

Those are the ones I chat with, at least. I stay away from the hustlers.

Archived