6/27 - Lets Sweep the Nationals!

Rconnell

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That liner was pretty nasty, but Jones has GOT TO STOP DRIFTING ON THE BASEBALL. He tries to "smooth" everything, because he spent his childhood watching Andruw Jones and Torii Hunter do it. Andruw and Torii had better reads off the bat than Adam. That play just simply can't happen.

I like Adam and I think he has a ton of talent, but he really does have too much hotdog in him IMO. It frustrates me that he didn't seem that upset after he missed it. Instead he mouthed to Corey that "the ball moved a lot". No kidding Adam. Guess what? Line drives do that at times which is way you shouldn't DRIFT ON THE FREAKING BASEBALL.

Exactly right. You bust it to get there in a hurry, so you're standing there waiting for it. That way, you're positioned to react to whatever it does...

It was just a matter of time with this guy. He isn't good and we're centering the ball pretty well right now.

I'll tell you what, I saw at least 4 pitches through the first four innings that were astoundingly hittable (the most obvious of which was the 3-2 meatball to Wieters that he mysteriously didn't make contact with) but weren't hit.

And again, Guthrie puts the leadoff guy on. Man, that's frustrating to watch.

ANOTHER NATS ERROR! hahahahha

I've never seen such a combination of goofs by a team's SS and 2B-man. The up-the-middle guys are usually the least goof-prone.

I think these guys are jinxed from wearing the Senators jerseys. If there's one thing this Oriole team needed, it was the chance to play the Washington Senators again ;-)

Archived