9/6 Os vs Evil Ones!

cindyluvsbrady

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kenny was talking about the guys playing hard for Buck, and Michael Kay said the fact that they didn't play hard for the other managers was an indictment of the Baltimore players, and it was disgraceful. I agree, Michael Kay! I hate to agree with him, because I hate him, but he was spot on.

Kenny was talking about the guys playing hard for Buck, and Michael Kay said the fact that they didn't play hard for the other managers was an indictment of the Baltimore players, and it was disgraceful. I agree, Michael Kay! I hate to agree with him, because I hate him, but he was spot on.

They did play hard for the other managers.

They most certainly did not run as hard down the line, or even look as focused under DT. Now whether or not thats a direct indictment of the players, or perhaps the manager for not being more demanding of his players, I do not know. What I do know is, win or lose, this team has a much different attitude on the diamond.

yeah, but they were missing Roberts and Pie, the starting pitching ERA was over a full run higher. Difference under Buck: hitting with RISP and starting pitching ERA. Both dramatically different. Less of an indictment to other players, IMHO.

yeah, but they were missing Roberts and Pie, the starting pitching ERA was over a full run higher. Difference under Buck: hitting with RISP and starting pitching ERA. Both dramatically different. Less of an indictment to other players, IMHO.

Difference under Buck - players who don't have guaranteed contracts are playing for their job...

Archived