Quote Originally Posted by Pushmonkey View Post
    i agree they will be good.. just not really in the mood to hear cheering from fans with a team not in the hunt.. kinda like a skins fan giving an opinion in the playoffs.
    In case your forgot, you're on a message board that is based on a team that plays in Baltimore, Maryland.

Of course MD fans are going to be happy and that would be the case regardless of any Duke fans being active in this forum. It's not meant to rub it in your face.

It's just like O's fans being happy when the Yanks or Sox lose.

Pushmonkey is offline Plus Member Since 4/07 Major League Starter Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Cerrano View Post
    I'll say this about SG. He loses with grace. Being an O's fan must transcend other sports.

As for "pushmonkey" well you can go suck an egg.
    ? umm ok?

Pushmonkey is offline Plus Member Since 4/07 Major League Starter Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by mweb View Post
    In case your forgot, you're on a message board that is based on a team that plays in Baltimore, Maryland.

Of course MD fans are going to be happy and that would be the case regardless of any Duke fans being active in this forum. It's not meant to rub it in your face.

I understand it, not saying I like it.

February 9, 2000, one of the greatest sporting events that I ever attended. Courtesy of my friend, who is a Franciscan priest, I had floor seats two rows behind Coach K at Cameron Indoor stadium. The looks he shot me during the game were priceless. I got the last laugh. Terps 98-Duke 87. My wife could not attend as she was home with our infant son.

this.

I understand it, not saying I like it.
    Well it would have been better if you didn't like it and refrained from typing out your thoughts.

Well it would have been better if you didn't like it and refrained from typing out your thoughts.
    I forgot.. only thought shared by twerps fans are allowed in the NCAA tourney thread..got it.

I forgot.. only thought shared by twerps fans are allowed in the NCAA tourney thread..got it.
    You're the first one complaining about the comments. It was already explained to you why your opinion is not a popular one.

Quote Originally Posted by TonySoprano View Post
    You're the first one complaining about the comments. It was already explained to you why your opinion is not a popular one.
    I know why my opinion is not popular.

Not at all and I'm not sure how you can have that interpretation.
    Last edited by mweb; 03-16-2012 at 11:46 PM.

If you're not in the mood to hear maryland fans be vocal and happy about Duke losing, then why are you in this thread? If my favorite team was beat in a big upset, the last place I'd post or be was anywhere with the majority of the people are fans of my favorite teams rival. (At least MD's top rival.)

crissfan172 is offline Plus Member since 12/10 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by waroriole View Post
    Big opportunity for the winner of the Xavier ND game. Winner should get to Elite 8, IMO. I'm not impressed with Baylor.
    I wouldn't be so sure. Duke didn't lose just because they played terribly. Lehigh did a great job defending and McCollum is fantastic. I wouldn't be surprised to see them make it to the Sweet 16.

Refs ruining another game.

Seriously...they need to change that rule.

This ref really hates Notre Dame. I know its the right call, but damn.

Preach it, Charles!

waroriole is online now Plus Member Since 6/08 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I love the headline on ESPN.com

"Missouri Loves Company" with a picture of a Lehigh player.