• 10 replies
    • 631 replies
    • 46.5k views
    • 26 replies
    • 2.4k views
  7. Winter Trade Value 1 2

• 23 replies
    • 2.2k views

• Let  Westy  play 3B vs right handed pitching and LF vs left-handed pitching.    Urias can play 3B vs lefties.   This is only needed if Cowser can't hit lefties. Mateo and Westy can be platoon in the outfield IMO.
    • O'Neil seems like a perfect fit if he doesn't cost too much in years or dollars.   
    • I don’t think we choked. Stubborn as hell. We literally went down with the same sinking ship philosophy that we had the entire 2nd half of the season.  The young guys just have to adjust. I mean getting completely shut down for 5 post season games has to wear on them. If it doesn’t, then we were never built to win. 
    • Right now the 2025 OF has three LHH OF in Cowser, Mullins, and Kjerstad. I’m not sure what the bench makeup of this team will be, but it looks like we’ll need 1-2 RHH options.  We could bring Slater back on a small “Tony Kemp” like 1 year deal or a milb deal.  With Santander leaving, and Mateo back to being in the CF mix once healthy, do we go with a more COF RHH type? Trades are a possibility as well, but here is a list of upcoming RHH OF Free Agents,    
    • I actually didn't suggest a reliever as the return, that was SG. I was thinking more about trading veterans to acquire pitching prospects, probably lower level lottery tickets. I'd rather pick up ML roster pieces through free agency (assuming of course that Rubenstein will allow a significant payroll boost.).