• 3.7k views
    • 60 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 29 replies
    • 2k views
    • 38 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 9 replies

• Regardless of who IS the issue, I see no sense in keeping a "Offensive Strategy Coach", nor the previous hitting coach who is still employed. We have too many young guys who need a clue. Can't get rid of all kids. Break it down, start over with a new approach (literally) with someone who could hit ML pitching maybe? That's my wish.
    • He turned it over once, Burrow turned it over once. Look, can't defend the postseason track record, although there's not a lot of point in rehashing yet again until January. But there are an awful lot of QBs who had a LOT of playoff series before finally winning a Super Bowl.   Look at Hall of Famers John Elway and Payton Manning, for example.
    • I spent Sunday in airports, following the game play by play on my phone.   I had seen most of the major highlights, but it was such a crazy game I decided to record the rebroadcast on NFL Network and watch it this afternoon/evening.    All I can say is what an incredible performance by Lamar and our offense.   So many different guys caught key passes, the line did its job, Lamar was hitting everybody.   Watching that offense for 67 minutes was just beautiful.   Obviously we got exposed on defense, especially in the secondary, by a great QB and some great receivers. Glad I watched it though.   I don't usually do that with games where I know the outcome, but this was a classic.
    • Yeah I'm trying to be optimistic that he will but if not then I give up really because he's not going anywhere for awhile one would think after he just bought the team. . No excuse not to increase payroll significantly with such a young team in a contending window.   If not now then when? No one is saying they should be the Dodgers or Yankees but no excuse not to be in the middle of the pack. 
    • Oh was that it....My bad I thought it was a lot more. Thanks for the clarification.