6. Who do you want? 1 2

• 21 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 33 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 15 replies
    • 4.4k views
    • When cash is involved.
    • This offensive approach is as bad as the hey day of Buck's swing for the fences with every swing and damn OBP.  Are hitters told to forget everything they learned when they get to Baltimore?  Just really disappointed in an offense that is HR and not much else.  Maybe it worked early in the year but pitchers have figured O's hitters out.  Don't groove the 1st pitch and keep throwing stuff off the plate and low or high.  
    • Could he get the PRP route.  Would that entail 2 months of recovery?  Looks like the O's will be lucky to get Means back before the All Star break in the best case, imo.
    • Cedric only had 4 years and 78 days at the beginning of the years.  I would talk to him and tell him the O's would send him to Norfolk for a max of 30 days to get himself right offensively.  It won't effect his years of service time.  He would have 5+ years service at end of year.
    • Thanks. I thought he was ticketed for the FCL based on the preseason stuff I’d read, including the BA excerpt above. That explains it!