6. Nationals

7. Pirates

8. Giants

9. Astros

10. Angels

11. Rangers

12. Orioles

His post is from rankings on June 22nd.

Also, what are you basing the Nationals being the 6th best team in the major leagues on?

They are 57-53 overall in a weak division, 3-7 in their last 10 games, and 9-14 since the All-Star break.

1. Cardinals

2. Royals

3. Yankees

4. Rays

5. Orioles

6. Blue Jays

7. Dodgers

8. Giants

9. Pirates

10. Astros

Real Power Rankings

LOL

No way

1. Cardinals

2. Royals

3. Dodgers

4. Blue Jays

5. Yankees

6. Nationals

7. Pirates

8. Giants

9. Astros

10. Angels

11. Rangers

12. Orioles

His post is from rankings on June 22nd.

Also, what are you basing the Nationals being the 6th best team in the major leagues on?

They are 57-53 overall in a weak division, 3-7 in their last 10 games, and 9-14 since the All-Star break.

Also, the Mets, who are a game and-a-half ahead of the Nationals in that same division, are not even in your top-12.

LOL

No way

1. Cardinals

2. Royals

3. Dodgers

4. Blue Jays

5. Yankees

6. Nationals

7. Pirates

8. Giants

9. Astros

10. Angels

11. Rangers

12. Orioles

How are the Nationals better than the Mets, Pirates, Cubs, Giants, Astros and Angels? I'd even have us ahead of the Gnats and maybe even Texas ahead of them.

How are the Nationals better than the Mets, Pirates, Cubs, Giants, Astros and Angels? I'd even have us ahead of the Gnats and maybe even Texas ahead of them.

I don't have a big problem with the Nationals being a tad above us, although you could make the argument for the reverse because of the fact that we are only 1 game behind them (56-54 for us to 57-53 for them), and play in what is now a considerably tougher division.

I DO have a big problem with the Nationals somehow being 6th overall, and the Mets not even being in the top-12.

There is apparently an extreme Pro-Nationals/Anti-Mets bias in his rankings.

Also, the Mets, who are a game and-a-half ahead of the Nationals in that same division, are not even in your top-12.[/quote

Thanks. I had the Mets after the Yankees and then I screwed up my list in the box. Thanks OFFNY.

I don't have a big problem with the Nationals being a tad above us, although you could make the argument for the reverse because of the fact that we are only 1 game behind them (56-54 for us to 57-53 for them), and play in what is now a considerably tougher division.

I DO have a big problem with the Nationals somehow being 6th overall, and the Mets not even being in the top-12.

There is apparently an extreme Pro-Nationals/Anti-Mets bias in his rankings.

Darn straight!:)

The Nats starting staff is amazing. Sleeping Giant.

Also, the Mets, who are a game and-a-half ahead of the Nationals in that same division, are not even in your top-12.

Thanks. I had the Mets after the Yankees and then I screwed up my list in the box. Thanks, OFFNY.

OK, thanks. That is definitely more reasonable.

Although, I wouldn't have the Nationals at or near 6th overall.

With their starting pitching staff they may wind up at or near 6th overall by season's end, but as of right now, the highest that I would have them overall would be about 11th or 12th.

OK, thanks. That is definitely more reasonable.

Although, I wouldn't have the Nationals at or near 6th overall.

With their starting pitching staff they may wind up at or near 6th overall by season's end, but as of right now, the highest that I would have them overall would be about 11th or 12th.

I do like the Nats but I am no homer (as you can probably tell ha ha), but their staff is a sleeping giant. That along with a monster year from Harper makes them scary IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived