Adam Jones sounds off on "fickle fans"

EddieEddie

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's no such thing as high quality Sarasota H20, I promise. Hopefully it was bottled b/c the water I was served smelled like dead rabbits.

It's all swamp water from Orlando south. Of this, I am well aware.

I love the energy, but Adam needs to understand the history of this franchise over the last 13 years and why many fans have become "fickle". Hopefully this year changes that!

Uh what? So you have no problem with Orioles fans changing their gear to Skanks and Sux stuff when they come to town? I have no respect for anyone who does this!

I have no problem with what he said.

I love the energy, but Adam needs to understand the history of this franchise over the last 13 years and why many fans have become "fickle". Hopefully this year changes that!

Didn't he acknowledge that it's been a rough stretch?

He also said in the beginning that he understood if they did better on the field there would be more Orioles fans and less Yankees fans in the stands for those games.

Good for him. Theres a whole long list of players who could care less about the city they play in. Theres a ton of good Ravens and Orioles who have at least faked a vocal appreciation for the city and the fans.

The best part was him saying if you're a fan you live and die with the team. Loyalty. Good stuff.

I'd rather not see Adam eating in that Denny's looking restaurant tho. Unless he's having a salad or something halfway healthy. No double chili bacon nacho cheese burgers. :P

Last year, towards the end of the season, a bunch of friends and I got tickets to an O's Jays game for my bachelor party. Because the game was played on the same night at the Ravens' game of the season, Monday night vs. the Jets, we were able to get seats right behind home plate, two rows up, for next to nothing.

Every time AJ came to the OD circle, he made it a point to talk with us, whether it was about baseball or our fantasy football teams or anything else. Ever since that night, he has truly become one of my favorite athletes.

I love the fact that he has the same passion for this team that most of our members do.

GO AJ, keep it up!

Archived