4 - 17 at INDIANS

OFFNY

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's a DH, he pretty much has a day off except for 3 or 4 times a game when he has to take a few hacks. Not to mention, we had off last Friday, & this Monday & Tuesday. I don't think anyone's fatigued, except for maybe emotionally.

I know, it was a rhetorical question. There isn't any law that says that you have to keep playing the DH if he swings at everything and strikes out a lot............ even if he isn't tired.

We need to do what the Indians are doing -- play small ball. Too many of our guys try to hit a homer with every swing. I wish they would just put a nice level swing on the ball and think basehit.

In related news, Cheetah wishes it could change its spots.

I appreciate Reynolds fielding that ball and trying to make the play but man that throw missed by a mile and led to a run.

Sometimes, the best passes a quarterback makes are the ones that he doesn't throw. Same with infielders sometimes.

We have had 16 plate appearances today, 12 of those plate appearances we have swung at the first strike offered by Carmona. Why are we so aggressive? Make the pitcher work some. At end of 5 innings Carmona has thrown only 64 pitches.

We have had 16 plate appearances today, 12 of those plate appearances we have swung at the first strike offered by Carmona. Why are we so aggressive? Make the pitcher work some. At end of 5 innings Carmona has thrown only 64 pitches.
Well in our 16 PA we are averaging 4P/PA. I'd say that's not bad.

Archived