vs. RAYS 5/08

OFFNY

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you had suggested that we should sign Damon to be our everyday DH instead of Vlad, you probably would have been laughed out of the forum.

How about now?

What is the difference between Vlad and Damon? Both are hitting well. So I don't see your point? The Rays other players have just done better getting on base before Damon.

Tampa is really a good team.

Good, sound pitching (holding runners, changing speeds) and very good defense, especially outfield defense.

Just watching the difference in talent level makes me sick. They have much better players than we do.

Luke Scott's a good hitter and the whole "Luuuuuuuuuuuuuke" chant is great and all, but he is a bad outfielder.

If I were in charge of this team, I'd move Jones to left field and make Pie my starting centerfielder. Luke Scott really has no place on this team if he's not the DH.

Luke Scott's a good hitter and the whole "Luuuuuuuuuuuuuke" chant is great and all, but he is a bad outfielder.

If I were in charge of this team, I'd move Jones to left field and make Pie my starting centerfielder. Luke Scott really has no place on this team if he's not the DH.

Agreed, Pie is a better defender. However, I don't think either two of those balls would have been caught. It all depends on where Pie would have been positioned.

Archived