vs. BLUE JAYS 6/4

OFFNY

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am impressed. Jake got out of that major jam. Very nice but it looks like it's gonna be a long game the way he's pitching. Hopefully I'm wrong and we come out winners...

Actually, I don't mind the way Simon pitches (even if he did get on the blacklist for a while, I'll look the other way if MLB will)... so you know, if Arrieta sucks, get him out of there. If we can hold them at 2, we'll stay in the game. Bullpen has been decent the past few games. Let's use them, starters be damned. Just a little more offense, and....

I'm following on scorecenter how are our at bats looking against Romero?

They're hitting a lot of balls, only one strikeout so far, he's getting up on the hands a lot. He's pitching low and away to Reimold and Vladdy because he knows they can hit him. He's throwing just enough corner strikes to make the batters want to swing, otherwise it'd be a walk every at-bat.

Also, does anybody know who's fresh in the bullpen tonight? JJ I hope? :) I didn't watch enough of last night's game to know.

I saw the box score last night. I don't think JJ was used. Jabukas(sp) pitched the last two innings scoreless. There was another pitcher that pitched one inning prior to him giving up one run but I forget who. But that's all

I saw the box score last night. I don't think JJ was used. Jabukas(sp) pitched the last two innings scoreless. There was another pitcher that pitched one inning prior to him giving up one run but I forget who. But that's all

Accardo I believe

Archived