33. Henry Owens

34. Jackie Bradley

35. Tyler Beede

36. Joe Ross

37. Brandon Nimmo

38. Andrew Chafin

39. Jorge Lopez

40. Trevor Story

will keep this updated throughout the night.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please post it.

Didn't say much. He talked about how his brother was in the organization and was usually not an emotional guy. Seems like a quiet kid.

Bradley did a lot of talking about football at OU and how they played each other in high school.

Didn't say much. He talked about how his brother was in the organization and was usually not an emotional guy. Seems like a quiet kid.

Bradley did a lot of talking about football at OU and how they played each other in high school.

He is no-nonsense 90% of the time, just like his dad and brother. When it comes to baseball and conditioning, they don't mess around. Shows on the mound. Total bulldog mentality.

Dylan from my previous link

I can’t say thank you enough to my family for allowing me this opportunity. I only wish all of my brothers would have been able to attend Owasso. To wake up each morning and go to a school with baseball facilities that put most D1 colleges to shame, it’s pretty amazing. I really can’t put into words the experience I have had so far at Owasso I’m just not real eloquent with words and it would take too long to describe. I will just say I have never had the pleasure to be around coaches who put so much effort into making players better.

4th inning- There has been much debate about the amount of pitches you threw last year in the state tournament throwing 293 pitches in 4 days ( 3 games) your father, Denver said ”No, I don’t regret letting him go 181 pitches,” ”We trained for that number of pitches. (However), we didn’t train for such a long delay between the two games. That wasn’t good.” I know you have talked about this quite a bit but can you tell us why your training has made your arm resilient…or what sets you apart from other young arms?

I would like to think I am more resilient but, the fact is no one knows until they get hurt or never get hurt. You just really don’t know that. I live and play by 7 very strict guidelines.

• Eat properly. I have not had a hamburger and fries since going to HS. I monitor my body fat to 10% in the off season and let it creep up to no more than 13% in season.

• Train with intensity. I train hard so you can stay calm and play easy.

• Never ever swing a bat or throw with 100% effort in a game. Those things are only done in controlled training situations to find out what my top end may be.

• Never show emotion in a game. Emotion will wear you down, tire you faster, and cause you to make mistakes.

• Make batters swing early in the count. Goal is get the batter out in three pitches. No one is good enough at this it takes constant work.

• Know your body. If I’m dropping my arm slot fix it if I can’t be smart get out of the game.

• Stay on schedule. I have a plan for the entire year. Tough to keep a girlfriend sometimes.

Steve Melewski

"There was a big number out there, but today we got new information on that. He looked me in the eye and said 'Joe, I want to be drafted by the Orioles and pitch in a major league rotation with my brother for the Orioles."

Jordan said Bundy had "one of the best deliveries of any pitcher in the draft."

He called his workout regimen and long-toss regimen "not an issue" and said "he has a couple of programs we don't do, mostly off the field stuff."

Jordan said he first saw Bundy play third base as a high school freshman when he was scouting his brother Bobby. Now one day, two brothers could be in the same rotation pitching in Baltimore.

SteveM on Dylan with Quotes

O's scouting director Joe Jordan said Dylan Bundy was "the best guy on our board when our turn came and we took him."

Jordan just finished a telephone press conference with Baltimore reporters and he was asked how quickly Bundy could move through the minors to get to Baltimore.

"Barring injury, he will be on a good pace, an excellerated pace," he said.

He talked about the part that comes now, signing Bundy to a contract by the mid August deadline.

"There was a big number out there, but today we got new information on that. He looked me in the eye and said 'Joe, I want to be drafted by the Orioles and pitch in a major league rotation with my brother for the Orioles."

Jordan said Bundy had "one of the best deliveries of any pitcher in the draft."

He called his workout regimen and long-toss regimen "not an issue" and said "he has a couple of programs we don't do, mostly off the field stuff."

Jordan said he first saw Bundy play third base as a high school freshman when he was scouting his brother Bobby. Now one day, two brothers could be in the same rotation pitching in Baltimore.

The bolded made me smile.

And Jungmann is gone. Guerrieri is now the highest BA-ranked player on the board. Biggest surprise so far is either Hultzen to Seattle or Baez to the Cubs.

Archived