Luke Scott Appreciation Thread

ChaosLex

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hate losing Luke Scott. He has been one of my favorite players since we got him in the Tejada trade. That said, I am not mad about letting him go. He is reaching the age where we were probably better served to see if Chris Davis could become our long term Luuuuuuke. But thanks Luke, for all you did here. Your a great guy, a great teammate. I hope you get 100% healthy and play great. That power stroke is awesome when you get on a roll. I will be rooting for you all the time, but not your new team. I am an Orioles fan after all.

I will really miss Luke as an Oriole' date=' I wish him luck (except when he is playing us). Cool story, my wife felt our twins first kick when she was pregnant seconds after a Luke Scott homerun when we were at OPACY 2.5 years ago! It was the coolest feeling in the world![/quote']

A couple of little O's fans, huh?

A couple of little O's fans, huh?

Towards the end of the last season, they would sit with me for 15-20 minutes to watch the game....Not too bad for a near 2 year old.

When they were infants they would always fall asleep when the Orioles game was on. Guess they heard a lot of games when my wife was pregnant.

Archived