Koji Rejects trade to Jays

weams

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would personally explore a Koji and Feldman for Gregg and two or three C prospects, with money being exchanged to save the Rangers something like $1M

The Rangers have quite afew right handers in the BP, don't they?? I thought that's what made Koji so expendable.

Is Koji the only player in the world that really, really, wants to be in Baltimore? What's up with that?? :P

Yeah, exactly. Just for that reason we really need to get him back even if he gets injured in the first game. Hard not to want him back.

This thread was back from October. It's also about Koji possibly coming back. I posted a little something in there from a conversation I had with Koji's wife at the Mother's Day game - before he was traded. There may have been some speculation that he could be traded already by that point, but I honestly don't remember.

Anyway, here is what I wrote back in October. Don't know why I didn't post this immediately afterward - or even right after the trade, guess it didn't seem all that important at the time, or it could be that I just don't post a whole lot:

I should have posted this back when he first got traded but never got around to it. I actually met Koji's wife and young son maybe a couple months prior to the trade. She spoke excellent English. She spoke about how much they loved the area, how they had bought a home and wanted to make the area home. Their son, who also spoke English, was enrolled in school (St. Paul's) in Baltimore. They were very happy here. I'm not at all surprised to hear that Koji wants back.

Again, nothing new here. Just wanted to add, in light of Koji actually rejecting a trade to another team, maybe this will add some steam to getting Koji back. Will DD want to give up what the Rangers want? I wonder what the Rangers want?

This thread was back from October. It's also about Koji possibly coming back. I posted a little something in there from a conversation I had with Koji's wife at the Mother's Day game - before he was traded. There may have been some speculation that he could be traded already by that point, but I honestly don't remember.

Anyway, here is what I wrote back in October. Don't know why I didn't post this immediately afterward - or even right after the trade, guess it didn't seem all that important at the time, or it could be that I just don't post a whole lot:

Again, nothing new here. Just wanted to add, in light of Koji actually rejecting a trade to another team, maybe this will add some steam to getting Koji back. Will DD want to give up what the Rangers want? I wonder what the Rangers want?

4M is what Cordero got to close. If we take on all of his salary they shouldn't get much of anything.

Then the question really is, does Duquette want Koji? I don't know if we've ever heard Duquette address it.

I want Koji back. Having him pitch the eigth would be valuable for the club. I wonder if 4 million is too much for them to take on.

Archived