Orioles vs Nationals 3/24/2012

weams

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jones with a chopper to third followed by another bad throw. Flaherty and Hardy score, Betemit out at the plate (looked safe at first to me), Jones to second. Orioles 9, Nationals 1. E-5. Two away.

I think Adam might have been safe at first with a good throw, nice hit by Wieters.

Wieters singles to center, driving in his fifth RBI today as Jones scores. Orioles 10, Nationals 1. Two out.

Jackson is done, as Davey Johnson brings on Brain Matthews.

Ryan Mattheus. That is not how I expected his name to be spelled.

I hope DeMarlo Hale is just trying some things because he got two guys thrown out at home plate by a good ten feet both times. I hope we don't have a new Human windwill.

They have a tendency to put them in the third-base box, don't they? I'll have to do something about that....

I hope DeMarlo Hale is just trying some things because he got two guys thrown out at home plate by a good ten feet both times. I hope we don't have a new Human windwill.

Could put Russel back out there with better results

Could put Russel back out there with better results

Let's not go crazy. Russell was horrendous.

We'll see how Hale does in the regular season. I wouldn't be surprised if he's just being more aggressive than usual in ST to test players' speed, outfielders' arms, etc.

Archived