Orioles to sign Miguel Tejada?

Brian88

If it's one thing about DD, he's not afraid to stockpile and take looks and sign a bunch of guys to minor league deals. He's done that with Pineiro, Hall, NJ, a few outfielders, a catcher or two.. he stays busy, and that's at least better than the alternative, IMO. And if Miggy's done, I doubt they'll force the issue. Because they don't really need to right now.

Gave a flyer to dontrelle too. Whatever happened there happened but he at least got a look in.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont think anythings wrong with this. If he plays bad then just dont play him.
What's the issue here, again?

For a normal, professional, baseball front office, this would read as a non-issue and just a casual inspection of a washed up former pro.

...but this isn't a professional baseball front office.

Guest rochester
For a normal, professional, baseball front office, this would read as a non-issue and just a casual inspection of a washed up former pro.

...but this isn't a professional baseball front office.

I dunno - the stockpile of pitching DD brought in sure hasn't hurt -

Pretty sure SG is on vacation. Regardless, 2004 called, they want their headline back.

In all seriousness, I don't mind this at all. Worst comes to worst, we ask him to either retire or we release him. If he can put up a few good numbers for us? Fine by me.

Pretty sure SG is on vacation. Regardless, 2004 called, they want their headline back.

In all seriousness, I don't mind this at all. Worst comes to worst, we ask him to either retire or we release him. If he can put up a few good numbers for us? Fine by me.

Actually, SG was released.

Archived