Who is your favorite player right now

Easternshoreguy2

Several ace pitchers (rather see a 1-0 pitcher's duel ANYtime!) but I'd have to say Ryan Z. Made some tremendous plays against us last Nat's series. Helping out my fantasy Isotopes too.

I hope you aren't relying on him too much with that .600 OPS!

I'd have to say my favorite player outside of the Orioles is a toss-up between Verlander, Strasburg, and Harper. I'll always be a fan of Verlander since he's local to central Virginia.

I've done a total 360...after that blown kiss after a minor league HR I hated Bryce Harper and his ugly moustache. After seeing how he plays at the ML level I've got to say...he is my favorite non Oriole to watch play.

I hope you aren't relying on zimm too much with that .600 OPS!

:) Heh. Yeah, I tried to bench him today... Couldn't fill 3B. Scott Rolen off the DL wasn't in the lineup. So I picked up Zimm's rib in an O's winning cause! Played Pearce too. Tho he did nothing.

I've done a total 360...after that blown kiss after a minor league HR I hated Bryce Harper and his ugly moustache. After seeing how he plays at the ML level I've got to say...he is my favorite non Oriole to watch play.

I can't stand him and his attitude and his face! But yeah... He's a pretty special player. :eek:

Archived