Who is your favorite player right now

Easternshoreguy2

David Price is the first that comes to mind.

There are plenty of others that I always stop and watch if I see they've got a highlight. Zack Greinke, Adrian Beltre, Jose Bautista, Matt Joyce, Andrew McCutchen, Evan Longoria are some. And two of my favorite former O's, Koji Uehara and Erik Bedard!

One lower profile guy I've always been a big fan of for some reason is Roger Bernadina of the Nats. Wish he got to play more often.

I've done a total 360...after that blown kiss after a minor league HR I hated Bryce Harper and his ugly moustache. After seeing how he plays at the ML level I've got to say...he is my favorite non Oriole to watch play.

I like the way you put that -- your favorite player to watch. I think I may agree. That single he turned into a double yesterday was pretty special. I doubt there are five players in MLB who would have tried that, and he made it with room to spare despite a pretty good throw. Not sure I like the guy, but I love the player.

I like the way you put that -- your favorite player to watch. I think I may agree. That single he turned into a double yesterday was pretty special. I doubt there are five players in MLB who would have tried that, and he made it with room to spare despite a pretty good throw. Not sure I like the guy, but I love the player.

David Hernandez.

And Mike Trout.

Pitchers:

Koji

Bruce Chen

Yu Darvish

Ricky Romero

Matt Cain

Johnny Cueto

Justin Verlander

Darren Oliver

Takashi Saito