O's PLAYOFF TIX!! Greatest story ever!

OsShallreturn

Has anyone seen the playoff package yet? I have a 29 game plan so I believe I get one game to each series.

I do know that the Nats have offered full playoff packages to full and partial holders and a chance to order 2 additional seats per account.

Perhaps the orioles will go something similar? The current STH base size should result in having extra tickets available.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone seen the playoff package yet? I have a 29 game plan so I believe I get one game to each series.

I do know that the Nats have offered full playoff packages to full and partial holders and a chance to order 2 additional seats per account.

Perhaps the orioles will go something similar? The current STH base size should result in having extra tickets available.

I have a 29-game plan. The invoices are already available online. At least in my case, I will be in my regular season seats.

The package is for five games: presumably, two Wild Card/Division Series, two LCS, and one World Series.

Prepare for sticker shock. Field Box face value is $110 for the playoffs and $305 for the World Series ($48 in the regular season).

I have a 29-game plan. The invoices are already available online. At least in my case, I will be in my regular season seats.

The package is for five games: presumably, two Wild Card/Division Series, two LCS, and one World Series.

Prepare for sticker shock. Field Box face value is $110 for the playoffs and $305 for the World Series ($48 in the regular season).

Where online is that available?

I had a ticket agent from my 13 game plan that I had last year, and he emailed me saying that he would not plan on any playoff tickets going on "General Public" sale. He said if I wanted to reserve playoff tickets I would need to make a deposit for season tickets for next year.

I find that a bit hard to believe. We got 4 General Public tickets to the NLCS in Philly in 2009, I would assume they would have less availability than the Orioles being the reigning World Series champions in the midst of a dynasty. Sounds like your agent was just going for a quick sell.

I remember that

I find that a bit hard to believe. We got 4 General Public tickets to the NLCS in Philly in 2009, I would assume they would have less availability than the Orioles being the reigning World Series champions in the midst of a dynasty. Sounds like your agent was just going for a quick sell.

It was a lottery to be given the chance to buy. I was not a winner. You must have been. Post Season is a whole different animal.

How did you find out how many tickets were included? I see the invoice I was sent but I cannot tell how many tickets it is for, it's just a total.....

I emailed my ticket rep., he responded that they are sending detailed information via mail. Sounded like we'd receive information very soon.

I also noticed that in my online account that the seats they are offering me are 3 sections down from my normal seats (I normally sit in 43, my playoff seats are in 49).

I also have a 13 game plan. I haven't received anything in the mail yet, but I just checked my online account manager and I do have the option to pay for my playoff tickets now. It looks like I would have "my" seats for the playoffs as well.

I am looking at putting in a deposit for a 13 game plan next year...And getting the ability to purchase playoff tickets.

Does it look like you'll have to pay for a full "set" of playoff tickets? Like LDS, ALCS, WS all at once...That might be more costly than the 13 game plan next year!

I am looking at putting in a deposit for a 13 game plan next year...And getting the ability to purchase playoff tickets.

Does it look like you'll have to pay for a full "set" of playoff tickets? Like LDS, ALCS, WS all at once...That might be more costly than the 13 game plan next year!

You would have to pay a $250 deposit per seat for next year, plus the deposit for the playoff tickets. A very expensive investment.

So wait...how much does it cost to watch at home, in crystal clear HD, with free beer and snacks?

It costs you the experience of particpating in a life long quest to return to Baseball Glory with 40K of your closest friends. And the absolute craziness when we win.

That's all. You get to miss it. ;)

Archived