O's PLAYOFF TIX!! Greatest story ever!

OsShallreturn

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost makes me weepy thinking about the last 15 years. I've maintained my season tickets throughout this time. I have three sons and a number of friends who are Orioles fans. Do you know how many times I've had to beg someone to go to the games with me? A lot of cold Aprils and hot humid August games sitting by myself because I couldn't convince anyone that going to the game would be worth the effort? The saddest part is that I really couldn't blame them. I can almost taste the success that is close at hand. If not this season, soon!

Almost makes me weepy thinking about the last 15 years. I've maintained my season tickets throughout this time. I have three sons and a number of friends who are Orioles fans. Do you know how many times I've had to beg someone to go to the games with me? A lot of cold Aprils and hot humid August games sitting by myself because I couldn't convince anyone that going to the game would be worth the effort? The saddest part is that I really couldn't blame them. I can almost taste the success that is close at hand. If not this season, soon!

I know, it does, but we're not there yet. I am not ready to let the balloons fly until we've at least locked in a record above .500.

Props for keeping your ticket plan in place all these years.

I wonder how they sell tickets if there is a wild-card tie and there has to be an extra playoff game that wasn't scheduled in advance. There would basically be no time to send out advance tickets for that. Walk-up? That would be awesome.

I wonder how they sell tickets if there is a wild-card tie and there has to be an extra playoff game that wasn't scheduled in advance. There would basically be no time to send out advance tickets for that. Walk-up? That would be awesome.

Two words: tent city

I was unable to renew my partial plan this year due to an overall lack of finances.

I never regretted it until this moment.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Dude, I could have renewed, but once the O's started winning, I nixed that idea. It would have been a jinx of epic proportions.

I could or renewed also and didn't. Do not regret it. If I would have renewed we would have the #2 overall pick.

I'm confused... I have 2 tickets in the 13 game plan... will I be able to get two tickets to every game in every playoff series? Don't really care when they go on sale or what seats I get. Just need to be there.

I'm confused... I have 2 tickets in the 13 game plan... will I be able to get two tickets to every game in every playoff series? Don't really care when they go on sale or what seats I get. Just need to be there.

No. You will not. You will be able to get two tickets for one game in each series. They will sell to the public after all the season ticket holders choices are settled. I assume that if you are diligent, you will be able to get some of those as well.

Archived