vs BLUE JAYS 9/24 GAME TWO

Goober Noodles

They didn't deserve to win this game. Every man on this team played horribly tonight and every one of them gets what they deserve.

Gimme a break with this garbage already. And you aren't alone, this is just one example. I'm not happy about many things that happened during this game, but the over generalizing that happens on these game threads is mind blowing.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am more worried about how Tampa and the Angels are playing then how we are. We could of won yesterday but you aren't gonna win every game like that. Tonight is real frustrating but you have games like this as well. It would be nice to see the other teams lose a little bit.

I am more worried about how Tampa and the Angels are playing then how we are. We could of won yesterday but you aren't gonna win every game like that. Tonight is real frustrating but you have games like this as well. It would be nice to see the other teams lose a little bit.

Most contending teams aren't going to lose to bad teams such as the blue jays.

Our problem is Chen is running on fumes. Looking bad to horrible. Arrieta shows flashes and the the dependable roof caves in on him. If Chen is horrible his next start. I would seriously consider not putting him on the 1st series post season roster.

Okay..they split and more than likely this team will be in the Wildcard game (although, that is FAR from certain). However, at this point, they don't seem to have a pitcher you could trust in even one game, yet alone if they were in a 5 game series? Chen? Not now. Britton? Not lately. Hammel? hurt. Saunders? Please. I guess it would be Tillman, but every other playoff team has a stable of pitchers more consistent than any pitcher on the Oriole staff. I guess you have to be happy if thay make the playoffs after the past 14 year drought, but the joy of playoff baseball may not last very long.

Archived