Vs. Rays 10/1

waroriole

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Endy Chavez hasnt had a big hit since 1958.

I guess you don't count the 4 for 4 to salvage a game in Oakland? The game that is keeping us ahead of them?

That was also the day that you said that the O's were a long shot to make the playoffs.

Liked the fact that we didn't give up and made a come back!!! But what a weird and unsetting game throughout. Something about playing in a dome where you can't see a pop-up for crap (let alone a homerun) and the strange bounces, etc on the astro turf - lastly the strike zone was really anyone?s guess with Angel Hernandez making the calls behind the plate.

I think Chen did a great job pitching tonight, although I?ll admit that I was sort of surprised to see him in the 7th. There's like a curse of bad luck for him in the later innings.

We'll get em tomorrow night!!!! Lets go Os!!!

Endy Chavez.... We have 38 men on our bench and the best option was Endy Chavez?!?!?!

I think Buck might have managed this game with the hunch rather than the stats. It bit him this time unfortunately. Now we need help from the Red Sox AAA team to sneak a win against the Yankees and we have to sweep the next two games.

Archived